Popular Posts

Friday, March 26, 2010

Sgn up now for Mar art lessons on Lake Lanier, GA


Hi Friends...if you are reading this, then perhaps you are searching for the RIGHT art class. I hope you will consider mine at Bald Ridge Marina starting in May...in April, we will be at Summerwind, my home, but in May, we will paint at Bald Ridge Marina.

The cost of lessons is $20.00 per lesson and includes a light lunch and an art movie...wow...a deal...times at present are 10-1pm, on Tuesdays, but new classes are forming daily so email me for details...morrisartscool@gmail.com. Thanks!! I really LOVE to teach and have been teaching for the past 11 years in the Atlanta area...you can see my work at www. morrisartscool.ning.com

I also teach in Sarasota, so if you live near there, please email me for schedule...thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment